The project clean water website has been updated and condensed, the following permit-required documents can be found on each watershed landing page:
- Water Quality Improvement Plans (WQIP);
- Water Quality Improvement Plans (WQIP) Annual Reports;
- Jurisdictional Urban Runoff Management Plans;
- BMP Design Manuals;
- and Other Projects and Special Studies.
The following regional documents are located here:
- Regional Model BMP Design Manual and Appendices
- County of San Diego Jurisdictional Runoff Management Plan
The following pages makeup the project clean water website. If you are unable to find something, please use contact us here.
Posts by category
- Category: 52 Ways Pledge
- The importance of a clean river
- Shannon is a Stormwater Superhero!
- Jake is a Stormwater Superhero!
- Lucero is a Stormwater Superhero!
- Jeremy is a Stormwater Superhero!
- Nadine is a Stormwater Superhero!
- Kenny is a Stormwater Superhero!
- Nancy is a Stormwater Superhero!
- Kyle is a Stormwater Superhero!
- 5 Reasons to Opt for Reusable Water Bottles
- Why You Should Opt For Reusable Bags
- Know Your HazMats and Proper Disposal
- Common Stormwater Pollutants – What They Are And How You Can Help
- All About Rain Barrels
- How Stormwater Pollution is Affecting San Diego
- How Well Do You Know Clean Water? Take Our Quiz to Find Out
- Our Non-Profit Partners
- Tidepool Tips (52W #8)
- Water-Wise Money Savers (52W #5)
- What Is A Watershed and Why Does It Matter to Me? (52W #4)
- Share the Project Clean Water 52 Week Pledge
- Who Is Project Clean Water?
- Category: blog
- Category: PCW Partner
- Category: Project Clean Water
- Stormwater-Friendly Holiday Tips
- Project Clean Water shares eight common stormwater pollutants with San Diego Union Tribune
- Dude! Be Cool. Don’t Dump. campaign launch
- Project Clean Water Featured on CBS8
- Project Clean Water Wins NACo Achievement Award
- 10 Sustainable Gardening Actions
- Everyday Stormwater Superheroes: Elisa, Stormwater Environmental Specialist
- Why Mulch is a Must
- Nominate an Everyday Stormwater Superhero in Your Community!
- 2022 Los Peñasquitos WQIP Update
- Rainy Season Checklist — Are you ready for wet weather?
- Summer Trash Tips
- Public Input Opportunity for the 2021 San Diego River Watershed Management Area Water Quality Improvement Plan Update
- San Dieguito Water Quality Improvement Plan Update – Consultation Panel Public Meeting
- San Dieguito Water Quality Improvement Plan Update – 30-Day Public Review Opportunity
- Minor Modifications to Table 1-2 and Section 1.4.1 of Model BMP Design Manual
- Don’t Rush to Flush — Flushing Do’s and Don’ts
- Update to May 2018 Carlsbad WQIP Creates Escondido Creek HMP Exemption
- Minor Modification to Summary Page of Model BMP Design Manual
- San Diego Bioretention Media Survey White Paper Now Available
- Report of Waste Discharge – Regional Monitoring & Assessment Report 2017
- Infiltration Infeasibility Documentation Guidelines from RWQCB
- SDHM 3.1 Training Slides Posted
- Otay River HMP Exemption
- New BMP Maintenance Fact Sheets
- Call for Projects – Santa Margarita WMAA
- Category: Public Meeting
- Category: San Luis Rey WMA